View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2014 #2261
The Truth At Last

Quote:
Was Tommy being leaned on to change his views in return for a more lenient sentence? Or was he not expecting to get locked up at all, after publicly changing his stance?
Did he change his views ? thats for a longer thread but from day one he wasn't one of us and never pretended to be .

He's pleaded guilty to being part of a fraud that I would guess hundreds of thousands of people in the UK have commited to one degree or another ( not me though officer don't waste your time ). He lent some mates or family members money to make their earning appear more to get a mortgage and a dodgy accountant played with the figures and got them the mortgages . This happens all the time especially among the self employed or lone traders who have big problems getting on the housing ladder they will need to build loads more prisons if this is being targeted but of course it's not it was all about 'Tommy' . I've heard from people close to him the dirty game the police and CPS played and why they got a guilty plea was the threat that if they didn't get the plea and he got of they would target his wife for legal action and then release personal details that given 'Tommy's' statues would put her and the kids in danger , put nothing past these animals it's not like on the tv in real life .

'Tommy's' now got hard time to do , no going down the gym to pass the time a cushy job or 'education' he's going to spend 99% of it locked in a cell alone . He should be out on tag in about four months for a non violent "crime" if he was a Labour MP it would be less but lets wait and see .