Full Thread: #1 Garden Thread
View Single Post
Old March 2nd, 2009 #10
RabbitNoMore
Made Billions that day

I am in the process of preparing my planting beds as well.

DTZ, I've found it's unnecessary to till your plot more than once every five years, especially if you tend your garden meticulously,like I do. Once the soil is softened up, you should be able to turn it with a garden spade, or even a hand shovel for many seasons.

Like DTZ, I too employ a roughly 20x25 foot plot.

Though it may sound small, you can indeed reap a bountiful crop, if you maximize your space, and learn all you can about companion planting.

This year I will be harvesting tomatoes (My absolute favorite, and I enjoy growing many different variaties), beans, cabbage, peppers, cucumbers, and squash to name a but few, as well as a very well stocked herb garden.

(Yea mint, catnip, elderberries and thyme!)

Fuck the goddamn kikes and their koser food scam, additives and pretty poisons!

Grow your own food, and live longer! Plus any money you save by growing your own, is money not going into the pockets of greedy, shiftless kikes.

Growing vegetables is almost too easy (if you're White, of course, because then you can actually read gardeining books ) if you have the right information.

Do a soil test before you plant anything. Test kits are cheap and available everywhere. A .7 ph reading is ideal for most vegetables, and herbs.

I would reccomend Rodale's complete gardening manual, or any Rodale books, on this subject.

I believe that while their publishing house is certainly jewish, the authors are not.

There really are some great techniques there, so look into it.

Good luck, and happy harvesting!