View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2006 #14
Jacques Pluss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hate Dept.
Hey Pluss, I thought you said you wouldn't post here anymore!

Yeah, yeah, keep playing it off. Nobody believes your stupid little story. You kissed off a career just to write a book? Give me a break.

You fake phony fraud, you never were in Vietnam! It's a part of your little Walter Mitty fantasy world that you live in. That right there is proof that you're an unstable phony. You pathetic little worm--what a typical candidate for the NSM...

And you're a half-jew to boot! What a pathetic tortured soul you must be. You cook up this ridiculous little story, tell everyboyd to eff off and then you keep cominig back...I thought we are all a bunch of creeps and idiots! Why not just ignore us?

You mentally unstable, petty little man. In your photos you look like you're about five foot nothing. Short man's complex maybe? Short dick complex? Short dick jew..? You've got nothing down there. You've got nothing hanging --how's that for psychology? You sent me an unconvincing psychobabble PM once, after I called you on your fraudulent Vietnam "SpecOps" claim...well here's something for you: you're a little sawn-off jew with your tiny little dick and balls which are about the size of a little kids', plus you're a punk to boot. You freak you probably played with yourself while wearing the uniform! And you call US wackos! You're sick! What a bastard to get off like that, then turn around and burn people like a little backstabber! You absolute nut job!

What do you call a jew who joins a neo-Nazi outfit, is about five feet nothing, wears a fucking mix-and-match Hollywood Nazi uniform, embroiders a tale of clandestine Vietnam exploits, then gets busted from his job and turns around with an absolute puerile and transparent little excuse such as yours? You turn around and burn your own guys! What do you call that? Not a man, that's for sure. You aren't a real man, you're nothing!

You're a geek and a loser--pack your trash and hit the streets. And don't be sending me any more of your obsessive childish little PM's either you douche.
[B]Thank you, Mr. "Hate Department." You have just given me a long, psychotic rant in response to my thread about the NSM 2008 election plans. Not only will it go in my next book, verbatim, to illustrate your illness -- it will also be reviewed by my psychoanalytic colleagues for clues about your particular illness. And, by the way, if I'm a fraud, a "mentally unstable, petty little man," why is it that I have the courage to post under my own name, while you hide under a name which is the central point of your illness? You worship hate like the religiously dirturbed worship oddball leaders of sects and cults. Read my first book, the autobiographical "Jumping Fences: An Artfully Crafted Madness," that is, if you can read above a tenth-grade level. Learn something about true caring, about overcoming severe physical adversity, about the Nam, about the retired Marine Corps Brigadier General who attested to my work, and the poet who found that my volume "possessed the skill of a keen analyst." And, for Heaven's sake, keep your composure, will you? If you've bothered to read other sites, including the Historical ones, you would now know how many lies are in your own post. Yet you can't admit that, can you? You'd have to confront the truth about your own illness if you did. Dr. Jacques Pluss (do you have the mind to attain a Ph.D.? Oh, sorry, I believe once you said academic credentials weren't important. Only firearms, that is, metallic penises are, eh?)