Full Thread: Edgar Steele
View Single Post
Old August 6th, 2011 #2084
John Liberty

Quote:
-JC may be giving Crazy John Liberty some stiff competition. It is not clear why he worries about posting parts of the trial transcript. Perhaps some inconvenient truth might come out. We don't need anything from Tubbs here. He needs to be making a South East Migration to get himself out of our hair.
Quote:
By Don Pauley

Ha ha, now Don is calling me crazy for supporting Ed, he was using the same kosher arguments against Ed. The trial is over, all the ADL cheerleaders are exposing themselves by continuing to support the heeb cause. I am going to take the "George Bush defense" on this one, "your either with us, or your with the enemy". It is certainly easy to tell who is with the enemy, the Zogbots keep up the attacks even though the trial is long over. I don't need to expose you Don, you have done a very good job of exposing yourself. Ed's past writings speak for themselves, you and your ilk speak from Zog pulpit on the other side. (you make it much too obvious)

A message from Ed, (certainly not meant for the two trolls)

Quote:
Your continued belief in me, despite the government show trial that netted me four major Federal Felony convictions, means more than I can say. I was, of course, railroaded on false charges and phony evidence. It happens here in Amerika these days with far too much regularity.

While I desperately try to get a new trial with a new lawyer (hopefully, in a different place and with different prosecutors, judge and jury) I am trying to send you the real story. I am releasing each week excerpts from the book I am writing about this case, to be entitled “Evil Edgar.” As you can see, I have not yet entirely lost my sense of humor, though jail does take it out of you.

I am finishing up another book, too, which I have entitled “Conjuring.” Conjuring is a real departure from my previous writing in subject matter, but may be the most important thing I ever have written.

They didn’t let me do a thing in erecting my own trial defense, of course, so I’m curious to see how they decide to respond to these Internet messages I am getting out to you now via Cyndi.

Yes, Cyndi is the very same person who was the alleged victim of “my” nefarious plot. She is intimately familiar with all the facts of my case and she doesn’t believe I was out to get her. Neither does anybody who knows me, either.
Finally, however, Cyndi now does believe everything I have said in the past about Amerika’s government and the way it railroads the politically-incorrect into prison to silence us and to make it serve as a warning to all those left behind out there. This may be a costly lesson for us, but you should heed its message. Be careful. Ed Steele
http://www.free-edgar-steele.com/?p=447#more-447