Full Thread: UKip Vs Bnp
View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2013 #81
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
http://www.bnp.org.uk/news/national/...-ukip-zionists

Completely out of touch and clueless response from the rubes at the Bnp. They have just lost in a council by election in Havering. Havering should be the easiest place for the Bnp to win a seat.Historically the Councillors have been independent and the electorate do not like diversity despite the fact that many of them are crypto jewish refugees from the eastend.

So what has the Bnp analysis of this loss produced ?. The above article, you could not make this up if you tried.The entire article is a cry for coloured palestinian arabs that would shame Bev.The whole thing is written as if the entire world / electorate were political soldiers.The author seems to be completely unaware of the numerous jews that are members of the Bnp and have been since the foundation of the Bnp. Instead of drawing any useful conclusions from their failure in Havering they seem to be saying that more gestures against israel will improve their standings.The self same arguments they present for the palestinians apply to the jews.The Bnps terms of reference is to campaign in the mainstream using legal lawful methods.If they are going to pick a side from the aliens they should pick the one that will give them power the zionists not the islamists

It is pointless having a political party within the law and campaigning within the system structures if they are going to pose as nutzis. As above out of touch juvenile nonsense with no merit or worth in legal lawful campaigning politics in the UK.

If Griffin has not sacked the cunt who wrote it and deleted it from the website by the end of the day anyone still paying and campaigning for the Bnp in the legal arena is wasting their time and money.

Absoloutely shocking written by a physical weakling gelding type I have no doubt can someone identify the author I would like to know who he is.
It is not possible to thumbs up my own post so here it is again.I have done this as some imbecile has given this tread the twenty thumbs down treatment. Presumably it is done back spaces a page one can repeat the thumbing ?

Chase them into the swamps