Full Thread: Action
View Single Post
Old August 31st, 2018 #1
Eric Klebold

Default Action

Everyone talks about making a change, blah blah blah but at the end of the day they're all scared to do a fucking thing. I want to make shit happen, now. I want the world fixed now, I want America white again.. I'm tired of getting arrested by black cops deliberately because I'm white, and being bullied by black fucks, and being picked on by Mexicans and jumped by Mexicans and being jumped by blacks, and I'm tired of every girl I love so dearly getting hooked on drugs because of these fucking spooks. Somebody needs to do something! And no one is going to do it, so I am.. What should I do? What is your opinion on something that can be done? I'm not talking about no social media shit, or any white collar shit either. I'm talking nitty gritty bare fact shit, I wanna roll my sleeves up and get my hands dirty. The time is now, if we don't stand up and do something now then it will be to late, we have been talking about a change and being superior for years, but half of our government is black and Mexican, and half of our police are black and Mexican, there fucking over taking us. We need to show them who's boss. Now.