Full Thread: New to Me
View Single Post
Old October 23rd, 2013 #15
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshrac View Post
Something I didn't know up until a few days ago is the existence of a plant extract that can single-handedly cure addicts. All addicts; Be them on drugs, tobacco, alcohol etc.

Ibogaine

The extract, Ibogaine hydrochloride, acts as a "reset button" for dependence brain-receptors.

It's currently banned for "we need more infos" purposes. My guess is that it would throw a LOT of psychiatrists and pharmaceutical companies down the abyss seconds after being available.

Imagine that. Cure 80% of drug addicts with one pill and in less than 24 hours. :O
Ibogaine last 36 hours in your blood stream and is the best high you ever had if you ever had one. After is run is course what it does is blocks certain sensors in your brain and prevent you from having withdrawn, from drugs or alcohol.

But does not kill the memories or the reasons that lead many people to escape on drugs or alcohol. The major reason of many people who have an addiction and they can not but few exceptions ever win it and stop it is because they dont fit in any more in main stream life and must isolate themselves from all they consider friends and their life up to that point.

It works very good on people where normal family and societies is part of their lives. I dont know if I express correctly what I mean to say. And the roots used from Ibogaine must be minimum 15 year old to extract form them what is needed. I seen it in powder, but never in pills. When extracted look like gray or white powder crystals.