View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2020 #4
Crowe

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Toliver View Post
And all I see is ugly brown people everywhere and white women giving themselves to them.
You know, an older guy who's a former coworker of mine, who isn't a WN, or even pro-White told me that White women will fuck anything. And that women of other races typically stick with their own race. For the most part, he's right. Majority of the race mixing being done is by White women.

I very rarely ever see a White guy with a nigress. It happens, just far less than White women with nigger men. Just a guesstimate, but I'd say probably in the ballpark of 20 White women fucking niggers for every White man fucking a nigger.

If women are fat and unattractive to the opposite sex of their race, they should at least do their race a service by getting their tubes tied, if they can't entice a White man, and get the urge with another race. I wouldn't have as big of a problem if they at least did that much. I'd rather they not have kids than have kids that are not us.

Last edited by Crowe; January 14th, 2020 at 11:27 AM.