View Single Post
Old September 23rd, 2017 #18
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Smithwick View Post
Here's the best drunk I've ever known (except he didn't drink when performing as far as I know):

Dean Martin & Foster Brooks - The Bar/Brain Surgeon
Dean Martin, Ken Lane & Foster Brooks - The Bar/Airline PIlot

I myself used to be an atheist, but have learned through observation what I think that Greek Heraclitus did, several thousand years ago, about this Thing called the Logos (the hard way). Goddamn nature. Anyways, that's probably more of an unpleasant male phenomenon, in addition to drinking (I haven't drank in 3 months, but had a few beers tonight, with some non-alcoholic beers and some limeaide on the side - because I'm sortof a limey, you see lol). AAaaaaaahhh ... that's enough from me for tonight. I'll have to snail mail Linder some $$$ ... I'm starting to build up a tab here . lol

Oh and shit, I just noticed we made it past Sept 23rd ok without the Rapture lol ... no doubt in part to my thoughts and actions herein (burp lol) ... one never knows (about God and the universe), one never knows .... lol. Aaaaahhh I'm going to bed ... lol (I'm drunk as a fart lol)
When you are un-drunk, Rev. Smithwick, you must 'splain.

Logos is the appeal to logic-ethos is ethical appeal, pathos is emotional appeal...Heraclitus is the 'everything flows' guy. 'You never step in the same river twice'.

One can hold that philosophy, since everything being fluid is very self-evident, and be 'Atheos'.