Full Thread: ZOG vs WN
View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2011 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
I enjoyed reading that. I found the following particularly relevant:

"White Nationalists, despite our professed elitism, tend to be very, very indulgent of mental illness. Perhaps that is because we know that the establishment paints us all as crazy, so we are loath to make distinctions. But we can and must make distinctions. White Nationalists would be crazy not to get depressed from time to time, given how genuinely depressing our situation is. But no serious movement can afford to depend on people with serious mental illnesses and personality disorders like schizophrenia, manic depression, paranoia, narcissism, etc.

We may feel compassion or affection for such people. They may have talents and money. They may want to do their part for the cause. There is no need to be mean to them. But we can’t afford to depend on them, much less place them in positions of trust and responsibility. In 2010, I learned at great cost the folly of associating with manic depressive types and histrionic narcissists, and I have distanced myself from all such people".

I spent a decade in organizational White Nationalism (pre-Internet), and the nutbar ratio, at least at that time, was always far too high. Any one of a hundred stories I could tell would leave you shaking your head.

Nothing I have seen online makes that seem any less true today.
It seems likely there is a growing body of people who truly hate what this country has become under the jew. Organization up till now has not been serious. Serious means killing anyone who consorts with the enemy. It also means doing serious background checks of any who want to get involved with a party or group. WN has not reached that stage yet. It's still building up consciousness of itself over the internet. Such hesitant starts as have been made toward physical organizing have been nipped in the bud by ZOG. It is actually a genuine weak point in WN that this fact is never acknowledged, rather the failure is attributed to some defect in WN rather than in the active efforts of the enemy, which is the real cause.

A very good example is Chester Doles. He built a real world network of dozens of local people, including some authorities, from what I understand. The feds spent literally millions of dollars to infiltrate his group and ultimately bring him down on a technicality.

So don't tell me how WN are the problem. Bullshit. The problem is 99% enemy activity, not WN dress, speech, thoughts, or behavior. The only people who say otherwise are conservatives in WN clothing. People who offer intellectual analysis on the internet, but have never actually tried to much as running a single website with any popular reach on their own. Because if they had, they wouldn't speak so freely about how we are the problem.

Who encourages this attitude most of all? Why, it's the WHINOs. Jared Taylor, more than any other figure, encourages Whites to blame themselves, and their ancestors, while simultaneously FORBIDDING whites from posting documented evidence about the jew-led enemy. No coincidence that JT's organization is funded and directed by jews, who have set him up as the head of the new (white) NAACP, to turn awakening White sentiment into jew-safe channels. You will notice that Jared Taylor's actions are never, ever interrupted or thwarted or talked down by any of the usual anti-White sources. That is because Jared Taylor serves the enemy.

It's examples like the Doles one that are the reason that I continually refer to the Solzhenitsyn quote: until you're prepared to kill and die, there's no genuine self-defense. Because the enemy is simply too well positioned to infiltrate and shut down, by one means or another, any legal effort.

But this brings up the one area I disagree with Johnson: that physical resistance to ZOG is utterly unthinkable and impossible. I really doubt that. I think if you had even a few dozen men of military background, with genuine loyalty, operating in small, separated groups, I think you could frighten the living shit out ZOG and gum up the works fairly easily. Is that worth doing? Do those men exist? Would it help things along? Hard to say. I'd be interested in hearing what Donnie and others with military background think about those questions.

Last edited by Alex Linder; January 26th, 2011 at 12:06 PM.