View Single Post
Old August 13th, 2009 #59
Bud White
Used Car Salesman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
No, it doesn't serve him right because he didn't say anything illegal.

Don't let that fact get lost in the hubbub.

Hal Turner said NOTHING illegal. He knew the legal limits of free speech better than anybody, and he stayed on the legal side of the line. As did Bill White.

I defend both of their free speech, and I am outraged by these cheapjack prosecutors who think they can follow the law only when it suits their interests.

As for Hal's working for the FBI, well, we already had email proof of that, this just elucidates the already known.

As always, mixing with the corrupt, the liars, the blowhards does not help our cause. All you miscenegators, you anonymous comment-queers, are the most pathetic things in the world. You won't use your real name -- ooh, there might be consequences -- but you want to use your little sword and dragon playtime names and avatars. And when they're taken away, you cry like a two-year-old. And when you're told not to mix our noble cause with self-serving patriotardic blowhards or self-regarding conservative career girls, you cry again.

Do me a favor, you Hal fans, and you conservative fans. Get out of here. I don't want you here. You don't help our cause at all, you hurt it.

Don't know if you missed this Marshall, but shouldn't Hal's User id be banned?:

http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=343

And not to toot my own horn, but I told that asshole to go fuck himself and his mother here in late 2006.
[8/6/2007 10:38:41 PM] craig_cobb says Fuck an A-- I'm with Alex--she is the greatest talent on the board--and you dense assholes can't see the sun.