View Single Post
Old May 9th, 2019 #7
Todd Fletch

When I saw someone make a post on this forum a few years ago saying that psychotropic drugs were nothing but a "lobotomy of the white race," I pumped my fist up saying, "I knew that people were over medicated, but this puts in the way that I can't even see!" I always knew there was a problem in that department. But that comment took it a step further and I've gotta agree

As for the oxy /heroin problem that's been growing in the last decade, I think these things are engineered by our governments/the elites who control them.

One acquaintance of mine who have been through a few detoxes said, "it used to be drink, smoke a little weed, and cocaine every once in a while. Now those same very type of kids are strung out on heroin."

I'm no teetotaler here. What seems to be that there's too much government intervention in the disease and producing it on the street as well as the so-called cure.

I'm sick of hearing how many people the 12-steps SAVED on mediocre TV programs or Hollywood movies. As if it's the ONLY solution. ( I've gotta wonder how many people it's killed who would have been better off taking an alternate recovery method?) I'm not saying it never works. But it's definitely not the only solution--and for some people, it's not one at all!

The psychotropic industry with all of its "heEEelp" for mental "health" is a joke to me. ( over-medicating kids on Ritalin, Etc)

Last edited by Todd Fletch; May 9th, 2019 at 09:28 PM.