View Single Post
Old July 3rd, 2008 #2
EireannGoddess

EireannGoddess

I am with you - Poetry and song are essential to the life and soul of any movement. But, since you mentioned "squirmfront" - we need someone as editor - perhaps yourself,

a lot of what was posted on that site was odd, such as the truly lame erotica/ love poems between one squirmfront matron and her much much younger cyber lover to whom she openly dedicated her "work", who was also a Member. - You probably remember that duo - We don't need that sort of thing -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. SlashN'Burn View Post
The *ONLY* thing that I actually miss about Squirmfront is the Poetry forum, which I managed to contribute a bit to before getting banned in March of 2003.

I never understood why there wasn't one here, and I still don't. Just an oversight, perhaps?

The main thing that creeped me out about Squirmfront's was that the sorry-ass Satanists seemed to dominate it. One day, one of them actually posted a poem entitled, "To Our Mother In Darkness", I shit you not.

I didn't actually read it, but, for all I know, it could've been an ode to Hillary Clinton, which wouldn't surprise me, knowing how over-run with FEMROIDZ that site is. But, at any rate, for the poster to have even used that phrase was a dead give-away of the fact that they were a Satanist. (And I mean a real one, too. Not one of these phony-baloney Anton LaVey-types. [See Springmeier's BLOODLINES OF THE ILLUMINATI for further explanation.])

But I don't think we would have that problem here. And, even if some Satanist or femroid was to drop a little turd down the chimney, it would be quite easy for the mods to delete it.

So, anyway, who's with me?

Last edited by EireannGoddess; July 3rd, 2008 at 03:09 AM.