View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2010 #1
ZOG CONTROL

Arrow American Third Position Political Party – America’s BNP?

The ATP has my vote!

Controversial CSULB professor MacDonald is director of new political party

By Kevin Butler

LONG BEACH – A Cal State Long Beach professor whose views have been criticized as anti-Semitic and white ethnocentric is the director of a newly formed political party whose mission is “to represent the political interests of White Americans,” according to the party’s web site.

Psychology Professor Kevin MacDonald told the Press-Telegram that he is director of the American Third Position party. MacDonald’s ties to the party – listed on the organization’s web site – were first reported by the OC Weekly.

American Third Position’s chairman, William D. Johnson, notified California election officials in November that his group is trying to collect enough voter registrations to qualify as a political party under state law.

MacDonald – whose writings have been criticized by CSULB President F. King Alexander and faculty groups – said that he joined the party because he likes its platform.

“I just got started reading what they are up to,” he said. “And, again, my view is that white people have a right to organize to advance their interests, like everybody else does and is doing.”

MacDonald said that he is unaware of what his exact duties will be as director.

“So far I don’t have any duties that I know of,” he said. “All I’m doing is endorsing a platform essentially, and saying this is a good idea and something that should be done.”

According to the organization’s web site, its position on immigration is summarized as “enough is enough.”

“If current demographic trends persist, European-Americans will become a minority in America in only a few decades time,” the web site reads. “The American Third Position will not allow this to happen.

“To safeguard our identity and culture, and to secure an American future for our people, we will immediately put an indefinite moratorium on all immigration,” it continues. (…Full Article)

The American Third Position