Full Thread: Kevin Harpham
View Single Post
Old December 21st, 2011 #190
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Smith View Post
Does anyone know if that is still his address? I doubt it since that was probably a holding jail, and now he will be going to a prison.

If someone could give his new address when available, I'd appreciate it. I'd like to send him some stamps, support and ask if I could give him some canteen money.

At least Mr. Harpham looks to be a pretty tough individual. I hope he stays safe in prison. He should be able to make some friends associated to AB. I hope so, at least.

You don't think they will send him to Florence Super Max, do you?... That's where Rev. Hale is. 23 hour solitary with exercise only by yourself. It's ZOG's most secure torture center.
Here's his address, as of May 2011. He'll probably remain there for weeks, at least, before being transferred. Post cards ONLY are allowed, btw.

Kevin W. Harpham
CID # 366944,
1100 W. Mallon,
Spokane, WA 99260

Kevin was a generous financial supporter of VNN's newspaper project which published 8 editions in a total of 222,000 copies, distributed coast to coast by WNs.

No doubt, he'd appreciate receiving some friendly post cards, at this time.