Full Thread: Edgar Steele
View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2011 #1514
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Now Again Ukrainian Girl Friend

The Judenpresse can't get it straight whether it is a Russian or Ukrainian girlfiend. If Steele wrote the letter to her from jail it is indisputable that he is crazy as a shithouse rat. This is another Negro in the defense woodpile. The defense did not attack the authenticity of the letter.
========
http://www.spokesman.com/blogs/siren...rainian-woman/

Sirens & Gavels
Steele jurors hear from Ukrainian woman
Posted by Meghann
May 2, 2011 10:09 a.m.

Edgar Steele told a 25-year-old Ukrainian woman after his arrest on murder-for-hire charges that the Anti-Defamation League had manufactured a recording of him plotting to kill his wife using a collection of secret recordings by Larry Fairfax and thousands of hours of online audio files.

Steele wrote in a letter to Tatyana Loginova that the case against him began when Fairfax stole $45,000 in silver, though prosecutors have shown jurors that Steele cashed in about that same amount of silver a couple months before his arrest. “This has been a huge shock to me but not really a surprise; they have been after me for a long time because of my outspoken criticism” of the federal government and U.S. power brokers, Steele wrote Loginova.

FBI Special Agent Brent Smith, who is based in the Ukraine, read from the letter this morning in U.S. District Court in Boise, the fourth day of testimony in Steele's murder-for-hire trial.

Smith is based in the Ukraine. He helped with Loginova's deposition in the Ukraine. Loginova declined to travel to the United States to testify, and because she is not a U.S. citizen, she could not be forced to appear. In a deposition taped in early March, Loginova, through a translator, said she met Steele through an online dating website, exchanged emails and learned about his personal life.

“Did he ever tell you if he had kids?” Assistant U.S. Attorney Traci Whelan asked. “Yes, he did. They told me that they don't live with him though. He told me that he lives alone,” Loginova said through a translator.

Steele wrote that Loginova could find work, “take care of our babies, make love to me, whatever would make you happy.” He said he was trying to get his children to mail her a package with a teddy bear, map of the area and other gifts. “I begin to suspect that my ex may be behind all of this,” Steele writes. “She knows that you are very special to me and I know that's why she has not sent your box as she promised me she would do.” Loginova said Steele planned to visit Ukraine in August 2010. She said the two began talking over Skype in May or early June.

Under cross examination, defense lawyer Gary Amendola emphasized that Loginova doesn't actually know if Steele is the one who wrote the letter.

Steele's wife, Cyndi Steele, testified last week that her husband was corresponding with Loginova and other women as part of his research into the Russian mail order bride scam.

The prosecution has rested. Judge Winmill has denied a defense motion to dismiss the charges against Steele.

The defense will begin presenting its case shortly. Steele's wife and daughter have attended each day of the trial. Hayden resident Deon Masker, wife of white supremacist Richard Masker, is at the trial for the first time today.