View Single Post
Old August 11th, 2009 #42
TowardWewelsburg

TowardWewelsburg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Rounder, if you had done what Turner did, I would have nothing to do with you. There is no excuse for what he did. Whereas, in your case, the Order wronged you. And I have not seen a single one of the Order fangirls acknowledge that. The Order did nothing for our cause except destroy the most successful American White political group created since before WWII.
I have long held the belief that Hal Turner was an informant, a lunatic, or as it seems, both.

However, I must take issue with the paragraph above. The "most successful American White political group created after WW2" (presuming you mean the WPP) would not have been possible without The Silent Brotherhood. It's not as if RJM attempted to deceive Mr. Miller about the nature of the money he was donating: he admitted, without batting an eye, that it was stolen from ZOG banks. Miller willingly entered a "criminal conspiracy," or a "patriotic agreement" as he sees it, with The Order and its leader.

Following that, things went to hell, and I don't want to get into that argument again. From reading both sides of the story, it's obviously not as black and white of an issue as I once believed it to be; however, if we had 10,000 men like Bob Mathews, this country would be on the road to a renaissance, and belittling the accomplishments of he and his comrades does nothing to embolden a new generation with his spirit.