View Single Post
Old June 21st, 2019 #40
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man of the road View Post
Why do you think this was the case? Why didn't they steal blacks?

It still doesn't understand that this isn't our leadership but a treasonous one.
It is your leadership. Most people have no idea that there are actually 3 U.S Governments in power in the U.S right now. The peoples government, is who you all " elect " every 4 / 8 years, and you should all know how that goes down with the dead people voting for Hillary twice..

The C.I.A / N.S.A / Federal Reserve/ Military Industrial Complex have no Oversight. They make their own laws, and its nigh impossible to do anything to stop them. You would think when Greenspan said this
Greenspan Admits The Federal Reserve Is Above The Law & Answers To No One

The C.I.A/ MI6/ MOSSAD, etc have been known to topple entire governments, kill off the leaders of those government, over throw goverments all over the planet, start wars, sell drugs, introduce drugs, etc. they've been doing this for decades, they are the reason for the Crack Epidemic, they are the reason, for the Opium epidemic, heroin, Fetanyl, Krokodil, etc they are the people funding terror groups like ISIS, The Mexican Mafia, Numerous Gangs in the U.S, they are the people bringing in refugees into countries, they are the ones putting poisonous Chemicals in the food, water, and air. They are the reason for AIDS, Ebola, Swine Flu, Autism rates going up.

Oh and if you don't believe me, look what happened when the U.S " Invaded " Afghanistan, Opium Production just magically sky rocketed. The Taliban outlawed Opium, none of the locals went up against them.
The CIA brought in Cocaine from Heroin from South America, this has been documented and proven by Numerous people, they even make movies about it, Mena Arkansas

The Third group are the Luciferians / Satanist. You know, the pedophiles, whom many of your leaders across the planet are apart of. These are the ones that you don't want to mess with, because they will kill you, they will find your family kids, brothers sisters etc, and rape and torture them to death. Why do you think pedophiles get out of prison so easily and have short prison sentences? Look at the people trying to legalize Pedophilia. Oh and yes these people, work with those negative aliens they kidnap people and kids. Alot of you don't know why people end up missing from National Parks and Forest, but some people are starting to put the pieces together. Forest preserves, National Parts are considered hunting grounds for these Aliens, extra dimensional beings, like bigfoot, the yeti , giant wolves etc, whatever you all think don't exist, it exists.

https://www.google.com/search?q=lega...hrome&ie=UTF-8

Now i am fully prepared for you or someone else, to call me a tin-foil hat, crazy, lunatic, nutjob or whatever names you wanna come up with. You wouldn't be the first, ask Coldfire.

9/11 Fake Terror attack, done by the U.S Government, had explosives in the Towers, and brought the Towers down by Directed Energy Weapons, the Planes people saw flying into the buildings were three dimensional Physical Holograms.
" Mossad Knew about it, Saudia Arabia Funded."

The Object that hit the Pentagon, was a Modified Hellfire Missile, that struck the Naval intelligence part of the building ( These are the few people actually trying to fight against these sick f ups )

That Las Vegas Attack a Few Years ago they blamed on that one guy? Nope U.S Government / Saudi Arabia. Deal gone bad.

LAX AIr Traffic Control Radio Transmission 2:00 in the Video " There are Active Shooters On the Run Way , they are on the Air Port Property "
https://twitter.com/i/status/924508300783185921

The Tsunami that Hit Japan in 2011? Cause by the U.S Government detonation a Hydrogen Bomb 10 miles under the Surface.

Gulf of Tonkin , That little Skirmish that escalated the Vietnam war? Never happened, this current crap where they are saying Iran shots at the Tankers? All a lie, the U.S Shot at the tankers.

The Mysterious ICBM launch that no one knows why or who was at fault for it, the same people trying to start wars in the middle east, they launched a Nuclear Missile at China, this is how insane some of these people are.
https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zon...rom-washington

The ICBM Launched from the Subamarine off the coast of California,

ALSO LAUNCHED AT CHINA.

These people are insane, they want WW3 to start. THEY WANT enough people to die so this planet can get invaded by the same hostile negative aliens the U.S Government made a treaty with. ( I'm fully aware you probably won't believe any of this )

Luckily there are people who oppose these Insane murderous traitors. Trump being one them, other Humans from other planets, which i know you probably think humans started on earth, not thats also a lie.

But i will stop for now, because i could type books about what i know, but it would mostly be a waste of time since i don't expect anyone to believe anything im typing.