Full Thread: Americas
View Single Post
Old May 27th, 2011 #67
Hell Raising Woman
Jews are not superior

Location: USA - House of Babylonia where greed, immigration and homosexuality flourishes and the jews love it.

I watched many different videos on this interesting update. Vastly different from what I learned in school.

We were taught that we were all related to the Neanderthals which evolved into Cro-Magnun, and that we all came from Africa indicating that we all had some negroid genetic background. Guilt instilled into our brains in school how the Whites were aggressive and killed the Indians at will for no reason at all.

All the lies we were fed while jews manipulated our rights as Whites by denying our heritage and lineage in many ways. Jewish lawyers giving more rights to negroids while not bringing too much attention to themselves, which they incorporated the same sort of rights for themselves. And now, here we are in this dilemma where our nation is controlled by non-whites and Israeli lobby groups.

Valdez and his ilk and the rest of the rotten bunch are going to have a hard awakening in the near future. After it is all said and done, there will be no federal monies for any injun nor any perks and favors for any minority.

Lawsuits and damages filed may likely be forthcoming. I can see reparations for Whites.

Jews -- tall, tall, tall, tales they tell. Famous fairytale storytellers of the Holocaust.