View Single Post
Old July 20th, 2019 #313
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
You several times named me a jew/zionist, now you're asking me my nationality, where is your logic?
Nationality sometimes differs from race or ethnic group. I don't believe I called you a jew specifically, although you certainly talk like one. I might have made a comment saying you sound like (((them))), which I fully stand behind.

Quote:
Yeah, you and your retarded buddies named me a "zionist agenda" which basically means the same.
Being a jew and a Zionist are 2 separate things, retard. There are plenty of White Christians and White traitors who are Zionists, and they outnumber jews, globally. There are more White Zionists in just the USA than there are jews, globally.

False claims of being a victim only makes you sound more like (((them)))

Quote:
Open the blog I like and read the description "The truth about Serbia without censorship and false stereotypes. Objective view on Serbia and Serbians." Simple as that.
You stole Stewart's identity in an attempt to give your blog credibility. That's an incredibly jew-like move. There is nothing objective about your blog if you resort to such tactics to attempt to gain credibility.

Quote:
I'm of mixed Serbo-Croat heritage
So, according to your own standards, you are a mischeling? You say Serbians are not White, yet claim to be 1/2 non-White.

Quote:
and I'm a mod on SF Serbia.
Not surprising..... Probably hand picked by Poison.

Last edited by Crowe; July 20th, 2019 at 07:53 AM.