View Single Post
Old July 19th, 2008 #733
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Again, Roberta knows all about this because it's already been discussed on topix (post #668):

Quote:
Ace:

"Neither federal nor state law prohibits your nonprofit from setting up an escrow account in which to deposit your reward to be held in trust for payment. Keep lying, liar."

(Me)

Says the coward who refuses to identify himself.

No acehole, you are the liar. Look at how the nafcash site is set up. I cannot, as a 501 (c)(3)(exempt) nonprofit organization hold that kind of cash in an escrow account and still retain my current exempt status.

Try again acehole.

And of course I never heard back from this cowardly lying acehole faggot because I caught him read handed in such a blatant lie. At least that proves that he's not a jew because his slithering away after being caught in a lie shows he has some shame. If he were a greasy jew, he would have just done what Roberta is doing. (Thank you Roberta.)
What I’m doing, my dear Gerdes, is not taking your word for anything you claim, and I’m well advised to do so considering the pathetic and compulsive liar you have proven to be.

So you claim that the status of NAFCASH as a "501 (c)(3)(exempt) nonprofit organization" does not allow you to hold "that kind of cash" in an escrow account, are you?

Well, then prove it. Give us a sourced quote of the legal provisions that would keep NAFCASH from holding "that kind of cash" in an escrow account.

As putting the money on an escrow account at some time during the process – say, when the applicant has published proof meeting the challenge requirements in SKEPTIC and ARCHAEOLOGY magazine – is the only way I see to make this challenge a fair and honest challenge, you shall by such proof also have demonstrated that issuing the challenge via a "501 (c)(3)(exempt) nonprofit organization" (why not as private citizen Greg Gerdes, for instance?) was a scam meant to make access to the reward money as difficult as possible even for a winning applicant.

Thank you, Gerdes, for making it so obvious what the purpose of this "501 (c)(3)(exempt) nonprofit organization" – bullshit is.

Quote:
Here's your man again:

If your adversary felt forced to give in to your argument, on account of the observers present, and if you then thought that at last you had gained ground, a surprise was in store for you on the following day. The Jew would be utterly oblivious to what had happened the day before, and he would start once again by repeating his former absurdities, as if nothing had happened.
Yep, that’s your beloved Führer, unintentionally describing scum like Gerdes.

Quote:
The simplicity of the nafcash challenge and how it is all set up is driving the greasy jews carpet biting mad. Oh how they want to know who is on the list of supporters so they can attack and boycott them. Roberta's cowardly two-faced machinations and her incessant whining are proof positive of what a lying coward she is.
Actually Gerdes' apparent refusal to inform potential applicants how exactly their application for the reward will be processed and that they will have to run after x number of people for the reward money even if NAFCASH should acknowledge that they have submitted the required proof (which of course will not happen, as I know these characterless charlatans – the applicant will have to go to court) is positive proof of what a lying coward Gerdes is. And his lamely accusing me of "two-faced machinations", when I’m obviously doing nothing other than trying to make the challenge conditions as transparent as possible, is further positive proof that Gerdes is the very lying coward he is calling me.

Quote:
Nothing could be simpler than the nafcash challenge and/or how to lay claim to it and no amount of childish temper-tantrums by Roberta is going to change how it's set up and administered.
Sorry, Gerdes, but that is just another of your filthy lies. There’s little if anything on the NAFCASH site about how application for the reward is processed and what exactly an applicant must do to earn the reward, and what I know now about both had to be pulled out of the nostrils of kicking and screaming coward Gerdes.

Quote:
So sorry little girl, but if you want to continue parading your childish / jewish tactics to the world, well, just go right ahead. Like I said before, this is better than a comedy show. (It IS a comedy show.) I only wish I could actually see Roberta hitting her head agianst the wall during one of her temper tantrums. (Now that's a photo I would really like to see!)
What this imbecile rhetoric obviously signals is that Gerdes has got cold feet and is trying to weasel his way out of more precisely defining the requirements and conditions of the NAFCASH challenge. Let’s recall what Gerdes wrote in, for instance, his post # 690 http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=690 :

Quote:
BTW Roberta, big-change-a-coming to nafcash, just for you.

I hate to do what I’m doing, but it's all being done in the name simplicity.

So simple, that even the dullest of the dull will be able to understand it.

Simplify and clarify.

Simplify simplify simplify.

And clarify.
As I read the fellow now – and unless, of course, something has already been done on the NAFCASH site (I saw no change as of 19.07.2008 12:02 hours GMT. Did I miss something, Gerdes?) – the announced "big-change" in order to "simplify" the challenge requirements and conditions will no longer take place. Gerdes, the stinking coward, has changed his mind and is setting up a smokescreen of bullshit to cover up his cowardice.

Isn’t that so, Mr. Gerdes?

Quote:
Thank you Roberta.
The gratitude is all mine, as I said. A showpiece of "Revisionist" imbecility, mendacity and cowardice such as Gerdes is hard to find.

Quote:
Only a jew...
By such reasoning, as I already said, Gerdes must look something like this:

I would check the fellow’s Aryan background if I were you, folks.

Quote:
BTW Roberta, when are you going to tell all your buttbudies that you've accepted THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE? One would think that if you can come out and admitt to the world that your a roostersucker, that you would have the courage to admitt that you've accepted nafcash's challenge.

What are you, some kind of a coward, or what?
That’s exactly what I’m again asking you, Mr. Gerdes.

I was expecting to find on the HC side was a message from Gerdes addressing my fellow bloggers about the challenge, as I suggested in post # 713 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=713 :

Quote:
First of all, thanks for again showing what a sorry piece of self-projecting scum you are. You are as instructive a demonstration object of "Revisionist" imbecility as I could ever have wished for. Your foul mouthing is so self-defeating that one might suspect you’re actually an undercover agent from the ADL or so. If I were any of your White buddies here, I would do some checking on you.

Second, why don’t you ask Andrew Mathis, Sergey Romanov and the other contributors of the HC blog if they are interested in the NAFCASH challenge? I don’t represent any of them but speak only for myself. I’m also not anybody’s messenger.

If you want to talk to my fellow HC contributors about the challenge, I suggest you address them directly by posting a message below the article "Update on Gerdes & NAFCASH" under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...s-nafcash.html . I shall inform my fellow bloggers that they can expect a message from you there.
Fellow bloggers were informed by the following message I sent them yesterday at 19:31 hours GMT:

Quote:
Hi everybody,
When I brought up the escrow account in my VNN discussion with Gerdes about the NAFCASH challenge (current status under http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=73168 ), the fellow freaked out completely.

This he wrote in # 707 under post http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=707 :

«BTW Roberta, you never told me if any of your fellow funnyboy freaks accepted THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE as well. I just checked your shit holocaust controversies site and I didn't see anything about you accepting the challenge either.

Why don't all of you pathetic losers make it official Roberta? Why don't all four of you chickenshit fairies "come out" - AGAIN - and officially declare your intention to pursue the reward?

BTW Roberta, what ever happened to that greasy piece of shit Andjew Mathias? Did he die of AIDS or what? And what about Sirgay Sucksmenov? Isn't he in the later stages as well?»

This was my reply in post # 713 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=713 :

«First of all, thanks for again showing what a sorry piece of self-projecting scum you are. You are as instructive a demonstration object of "Revisionist" imbecility as I could ever have wished for. Your foul mouthing is so self-defeating that one might suspect you’re actually an undercover agent from the ADL or so. If I were any of your White buddies here, I would do some checking on you.

Second, why don’t you ask Andrew Mathis, Sergey Romanov and the other contributors of the HC blog if they are interested in the NAFCASH challenge? I don’t represent any of them but speak only for myself. I’m also not anybody’s messenger.

If you want to talk to my fellow HC contributors about the challenge, I suggest you address them directly by posting a message below the article "Update on Gerdes & NAFCASH" under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...s-nafcash.html . I shall inform my fellow bloggers that they can expect a message from you there.»

Gerdes has not yet reported on the above-mentioned HC thread, but he probably will.

Best,
Roberto
As can be seen from the above, the contributors of HC are well aware of what is going on here.

Now, if you look at the article below which I suggested that Gerdes post a comment addressing my fellow bloggers, the one under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...s-nafcash.html , you will see that there’s nothing there from Gerdes as of 19.07.2008 13:25 hours GMT, one day after my post # 713 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=713 .

So when Gerdes yells:

Quote:
What are you, some kind of a coward, or what?
he's obviously looking in the mirror. As I have said before (sorry, CS, but the parallel is just so fucking appropriate), chicken-shit Gerdes calling me a coward is like Elton John calling Brad Pitt a faggot.

What are you waiting for to post a comment below the article "Update on Gerdes & NAFCASH" under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...s-nafcash.html, Mr. Gerdes ?

Are you too chicken-shit for that?