Full Thread: Edgar Steele
View Single Post
Old November 5th, 2011 #2298
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default There are official government agents and there are volunteers...

Mr. Pauly characterizes Mr. Steele's statement that he like Barak Obama but doesn't think he's his own man as loving "Uncle Sambo," which proves that Mr. Steele is crazy. That's what Mr. Pauly's got. "Little Black Sambo," by the way, was an East Indian character in a children's book rather than a mulatto.
Mr. Pauly's latest allegation that Mr. Steele wrote "thick, steamy love letters" to a woman while in jail might just be considered slander unless he can prove it in court. And I'd be reluctant to make such a record on this site or elsewhere unless I was looking for a lawsuit.

Having lived awhile, not to mention having been lied-to, cheated, and stolen-from by those I trusted, I'm pretty cynical about human nature. I don't know anything about this case based on first-hand experience and can't even say I've read a certified copy of the transcript. So I don't really have anything except opinions. Despite my being prejudiced against both attorneys and those raised Seventh-day Adventist, I have a good opinion of Edgar Steele based upon what I've heard him say and having read what he has written including his book, Defensive Racism. I also have a good opinion of a few FBI agents with whom I'm acquainted and a dim view of a few others and believe the Justice Department, which must necessarily cooperate with the FBI, is political from bottom to top. So I'm open to anything being possible and continue to hope that I will be convinced that Mr. Steele will finally be treated fairly including a fat civil judgment if his allegations of unjust treatment are true.

That said, I'm not going to be surprised at anything that happens or embarassed for simply wanting to see that Mr. Steele has his day in court the way I was always taught it was supposed to be. I am disappointed that Mr. Pauly continues to repeat his name-calling, claims to be "trying to get Mr. Steele out of jail and medical help," complaints that others repeat themselves, and otherwise draws attention to himself like a troubled toddler who will settle for negative attention rather than no attention at all.

Please at least watch the four unedited portions of the interview, while they are still available. The hyperlinks are on this page: Free Edgar Steele - KXLY footage.

Last edited by -JC; November 5th, 2011 at 11:11 PM.