View Single Post
Old July 27th, 2008 #844
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
My, I think that was the most hysterical outburst I've seen yet from Retardo. Pure, unadulterated hysteria.
You mean my post # 839 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=839 ? A cold if somewhat triumphant manifestation of contempt for stinking liar and coward Gerdes, who apparently is counting on an audience retarded enough to read his posts alone and take his word for everything he claims.

Quote:
So, we're still waiting for Roberta to:

Quote:
Roberta:

"Did Mrs. Golden accept the NAFCASH challenge and announce that she would submit evidence about the exact location and exact contents of a Chelmno mass grave as well the amount of human remains contained therein?"

If jew-lie Golden wants to accept THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE the way it was previously, which included Chelmno and Archaeology Magazine, I, and all twenty supporters will make any and all special accommodations for such an announcement. We will bend over backwards to make sure it happens. We will set up a new challenge independent of THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE, just for her. Just like we modified the FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE just to make it easier for you retardo.

In fact, nafcash challenges jew-lie golden and ARCHAEOLOGY magazine to accept a Chelmno / Archaeology Magazine challenge. Perhaps you and your fellow funny boy freaks over at HC (Hysterical and Cowardly HIV Contagious Homosexual Creeps espousing Holocaust Claptrap and other Historical Canards) can help nafcash make it happen. After all, you do want to help stop holocaust denial - don't you retardo?

Thank you Roberta.

You are priceless.

BTW Roberta, just how much "human remains contained therein" have been located at Chelmno?

So does HC accept nafcash's challenge Roberta?
Of course I accept the re-inclusion of Chelmno in the NAFCASH challenge, if that’s what you mean. If you want to set up a separate Chelmno challenge, that’s also fine with me. What’s the reward, and what are the conditions that must be met for claiming the reward?

As to my fellow HC members and Mrs. Golden (who I don’t know), ask them directly. I’m not stinking Gerdes’ messenger.

Quote:
jew-lie-t Golden, Archaeology magazine and holocaust controversies on the issue of Chelmno.

Just one grave - just one percent.

Do you accept the challenge Cowards?

No reward money for you to get all hysterical about. Just for you so you can help stop holocaust denial. What are you, a bunch of homosexual cowards - or what?
Speaking for myself (the others you must ask directly, see above), I accept – provided that stinking Gerdes, if shown evidence (by publication in Archaeology magazine) that specifically proves "just one grave – just one percent" of the mass murder at Chelmno (that means archaeological identification of the "exact" location and "exact" dimensions of one specific mass grave and reports, calculations, photos or other sources demonstrating that the mass grave contains the remains of at least 1 % of the documented or estimated number of Chelmno victims, doesn’t it?), will expressly acknowledge in writing that the murder of at least 150,000 people by the Nazis at Chelmno (or make it the Polish estimate of 320,000 according to the Encyclopedia of the Holocaust, if you prefer) is a proven fact and the "doubts" he expressed about the mass murder that becomes apparent from the known documentary evidence, eyewitness and physical evidence have no basis whatsoever.

Are you man enough to word your Chelmno challenge in these terms, Mr. Gerdes?

If you want, we can also extend these terms to Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka. No money reward required, but instead we have the undertaking of Greg Gerdes that, if shown (by publication in SKEPTIC magazine as concerns Sobibor and Treblinka and by publication in ARCHAEOLOGY magazine as concerns Belzec, or by publication in any of these two magazines for either of the three camps – it’s up to you) an archaological assessment of physical evidence that objectively proves the "exact" location and "exact" dimensions of at least one mass grave at Belzec, Sobibor or Treblinka and that this mass grave contains human remains corresponding to at least 1 % of the respective camp’s victims according to the Encyclopedia of the Holocaust, he will expressly acknowledge in writing that the mass murder at the respective camp, which becomes apparent from all hitherto known documentary, eyewitness and physical evidence, is a proven fact and that he was dead wrong in doubting this proven fact.

Your express written acknowledgement that you are full of shit and your "Revisionist" articles of faith are worth nothing, and not any amount of money, would be the applicant’s reward.

I’m waiting for you to word a challenge in these terms, Gerdes.

Quote:
And as far as the challenge that you did accept, we're still waiting for you to tell us the dates that your THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE partner was physically in Sobibor and Treblinka.

We also want to know the same about your other partner, Kola.
Cut the crap, Gerdes. Whatever you want to know from people other than me you must ask them directly, for I wouldn’t be your messenger even if they or either of them were my "partners", which they are not.

Quote:
As per the laughable core samples you're trying to pass off as human remains:

Quote:
Roberta:

"The poor fellow seems to believe there is a contradiction between Prof. Kola’s description of the mass graves’ contents in a press conference and the presence of what seems to be mixed ashes of human bone and tissue on these two photos of drill samples... Meanwhile, I take note of and appreciate your admission that you have no alternative explanation for the light-gray substance suggesting ashes of human bone and tissue, the black substance suggesting wood ash and the white substance suggesting either bone ash or lime, that are clearly distinguishable from the light-brown soil one one or more of those three photographs."
I will add those core samples to THE BONUS SOBIBOR REWARD amount - just for you Roberta.
Whatever makes you happy, my friend. Meanwhile, it is duly noted that your only argument against the aspect of these core samples, with the light-gray substance suggesting ashes of human bone and tissue, the black substance suggesting wood ash and the white substance suggesting either bone ash or lime, is to laughably call them "laughable". What a sorry clown you are, Gerdes.

Quote:
Did I ever tell you you were priceless?
Another lousy imitation of a term I appropriately applied to you, my friend. You’re as priceless a demonstration object of "Revisionist" mendacity, cowardice and imbecility as I could ever have hoped for. So much so that I can’t get rid of the suspicion that you’re an undercover agent from the ADL or so who is putting it on a bit too thick.

Quote:
Roberta:

"Ah, and before I forget it: you will now make good by restoring the SKEPTIC or ARCHAEOLOGY magazine publication choice on the NAFCASH site, right?"

Looks like Roberta is getting cold feet! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
No, I’m just giving Gerdes a chance to make good for his cowardly behavior - the reference to which the lying prick conveniently omitted from the quote (post # 841 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=841 , emphasis added):

Quote:
Ah, and before I forget it: you will now make good for your cowardly behavior, discussed in post # 839 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=839 , by restoring the SKEPTIC or ARCHAEOLOGY magazine publication choice on the NAFCASH site, right?
But if Gerdes wants to persist in that cowardly behavior of shifting the goal posts by further limiting my chances to get evidence meeting the NAFCASH challenge requirements published in a scientific magazine, that’s just fine with me.

It helps my case by clearly showing that Gerdes is getting cold feet, that he is a miserable coward and that he is scared shitless of proof meeting his challenge requirements. And his hysterical nervous laughter is only further corroboration of all that.

It’s up to you whether you want to keep behaving like chicken-shit or not, Mr. Gerdes. I win either way.

Quote:
What are you worried about Roberta? Shermer himself visited Sobibor and did a "firsthand investigation" of the camp.
Which gets us back to my question about the page or pages of Denying History where Shermer supposedly claimed to have conducted a "firsthand investigation" of the Sobibor camp, doesn’t it?

How long are you going to run away from this question, Mr. Gerdes?

Quote:
Between you and your new partners Shermer and Kola, hell, I expect that issue of "SKEPTIC" magazine to be in my mailbox by the end of the summer.
Again, cut the crap. Neither Shermer nor Kola are my "partners" in this undertaking. The former is a possible publisher, the latter a possible source of information, that’s all.

Quote:
Besides Roberta, like you said, I'm sure that Shermer has a sense of humor and will just chuckle at you calling him a faggot and fraud.
Baiting Gerdes by telling him that his pathetic obsession with Shermer suggests a love affair gone wrong is not exactly calling the latter a faggot. And stating that I don’t think much of Shermer as a researcher is certainly not the same as calling him a fraud.

But thanks for one more showing your compulsive tendency to lie by misrepresenting your opponent’s words, Mr. Gerdes.

And I thank you even more for persisting in your obvious attempt to hinder my access to the one magazine you have left as an applicant’s choice for publication.

That’s another demonstration of your cowardice and the fear you have of proof meeting your challenge requirements actually showing up.

And that fear, in turn, shows how conscious you are that your "skepticism" has no basis whatsoever and your "Revisionist" articles of faith are worthless.

Quote:
After all, I'm sure that's what he thinks about you also!
If so he would be a self-projecting loon like Gerdes, and he actually doesn’t even know me. But he obviously knows Gerdes, and I wouldn’t blame him for considering Gerdes a faggot, a fraud and a miserable coward. After all, that’s the conclusion I have also reached about the fellow.