View Single Post
Old July 28th, 2008 #853
EireannGoddess

Quote:
quote=Roberto Muehlenkamp;814844] Next time you hear from me will then be when I got my article published
Obviously not, since you are still posting BS.

Quote:
What you call an "indefensible kike invention" happens to be a fact proven beyond a reasonable doubt
Revisionist Historians have raised enough reasonable doubt to cause the jews and holocaustians to make laws in Europe against them. Were the Hoax an indisputable "fact", there would be no need for such laws. America is next when it comes to laws against "holocaust denial", the juden are working hard on establishing them here - ie, "hate crime" laws

Quote:
If you think that "Aryan Germans" don’t yell "holocaust" in what concerns Dresden, just run a search for "Dresden Holocaust" in the German Google. I just did and came upon the following sites on the first page (emphases mine):
Then why is Germany not free. Why are German cries of "holocaust" ignored.

I lost relatives in the carpet bombing of Dresden - I want my reparations. I want Germany back, in fact. The juden got israel; I want my own Nation returned to me; not the cesspool the Occupied Government of Germany has turned my Fatherland into. You are just another self-loathing German, more jew than a jew, so many of you around. You are a kike's wet dream.

Quote:
Second, I may not yet have access to evidence meeting the requirements of Gerdes’ challenge, but this doesn’t mean it cannot be provided. Just give it some time.
It's been 60 plus years since holocaustianity was invented. Where is it? Where is that irrefutable evidence.

Quote:
Actually what documentary, eyewitness and physical evidence there is has been and is still being accepted as conclusive proof of the mass murders in question by mostly West German criminal investigators and largely non-Jewish historians. You should do something about your ignorance, sweetheart.
Prove it then.

These so-called historians, and those of your ilk, accept a jew lie - the biggest lie the jews have ever told, with possible exception to the one that their desert god found them and made them "chosen". When, in fact, they stole a god and a goddess from the ancient Egyptians and it was really the other way around.

As with their religion; which holocaustianity has become part of; and also which Christianity has accepted on faith, the jew crows whilst the world eats up their crap Lie and pronounces it a tasty jewish "manna" from heaven.

Quote:
Oh, and thanks for reminding me of the questions I asked you in post # 666 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=666 , which I’m still waiting for you to answer
It was answered by someone else; and they did a better job than I would have, my answer would have been redundant. Redundancy is a thing that you thrive on, Mule, I do not. As well, you have yet to answer them.

Quote:
Actually eyewitness testimony is intentional evidence,
More obfuscation; first a crime has to be provable before 'intentional evidence' can be admitted - ie, proof - eyewitness testimony does not fall under the category of 'intentional evidence'.

With exception to kangaroo court trials such as the Nurnberg Trials, intentional evidence is very specific and eyewitness testimony is considered unreliable and conviction cannot be based solely upon eyewitness testimony.

"Intentional Evidence" is commmonly used in cases concerning monetary fraud, which is a crime but certainly not a "holocaust" of epic jewish proportion. Especially since most accused of monetary fraud, wherein intentional evidence is used are jews themselves.

Not even common law suggests that eyewitness evidence is to be relied upon as the sole source of evidence.

Last edited by EireannGoddess; July 28th, 2008 at 11:44 AM.