Full Thread: Mudshark Misery
View Single Post
Old August 1st, 2009 #39
Riccardo_Montolivo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter E. Kurtz View Post
Video here:
http://www.fox8.com/news/wjw-coincri...,4553063.story

ROOTSTOWN TWP., Ohio -- When burglars entered 68-year-old Richard Lowther's home on July 2nd, police say they beat the man so severely he was left paralyzed.

Thursday, after nearly a month in the hospital, Lowther died after life support was removed.

Portage County deputies say 27-year-old Jodi Fetty knocked on Lowther's door claiming she had car trouble and needed to use the phone. They say while Fetty pretended to use the phone, Cortez Oliver, Darrell Dukes and Jonathan Dukes entered Lowther's home, started stealing rare coins and beat Richard.

Portage County Prosecutor Vic Vigluicci says the four were indicted for felonious assault and aggravated burglary, but since Richard's death the case will go back to the grand jury where the charges could change.

"That man had a very very active life, he was going all the time. It's still setting in on me, I'm gonna miss the old guy," neighbor James Oaks said.

Oaks was home the night of the attack and ran to help.

"The dogs woke me up in the middle of the night. I looked out the window and saw two people running out of the house, and I went to the back door and I heard Dick saying 'what are you doing to me'." Oaks said.

Lowther's family could not be reached for comment. Funeral arrangements are pending.

Donations can be made to the Richard Lowther Medical Fund, P.O. Box 150, Rootstown, OH 44272.
Copyright © 2009, WJW-TV
Amazing. When young white females are left to use their simpleton 12 year old brains to themselves they resort to acting like negroes when there isn't a white man around to keep them in check.

Too much freedom, they self destruct and become one with the negro.