View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2014 #51
Alex Linder
Administrator

Not to mention, what socialization you do get in public schools is 90% negative. God forbid you are one of the majority that is not popular or big. If you are small, or in any way weird, or not overly likable, you will get the fuck picked out of you in public schools. Almost everyone who's not a football player or cheerleader experiences this, and it is utterly miserable. Yet even this, to the extent it is acknowledged is treated as a good thing by the cheerleaders for this professional assocation of clown-tyrants, the NEA.

Yeah, I don't think people getting seared by contact with vicious, aggressive assholes when they're too young or small to handle it actually is a good thing. I think it's a bad thing. Kids who are HS don't know the misery of not being able to find a bus seat, of people not letting them sit down, of being picked on, getting insulted or beaten up -- and I'm not even talking about the racial stuff. Public school entails a lot of misery for kids, and adults simply overlook this. There is a reason so many kids go to the great extreme of taking guns to school and shooting people. If they are like that, you can guarantee there are literally millions suffering in silence.

Public schooling is child abuse, and should be abolished yesterday.