View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2011 #9
Joe_J.
Radio active

Default Mud-Tainted, Mandingo "Mall Brawl" in WI

Quote:
WAUWATOSA, Wis. -- A brawl at the Mayfair Mall is causing people to raise questions about the ongoing security problems at the shopping center.

Brawl At Mayfair Mall Caught On Surveillance Tape

Mall administrators have not commented on the incident.

Police said that a fight broke out between two men outside the mall’s Wet Seal store on Friday.

After some initial brawling, the fight spilled into the store and as many as eight more people joined the fray.

Police said that the battle turned the store into a mess and all the combatants scattered.

Mall surveillance cameras helped capture three of the people who allegedly took part; they are all facing disorderly conduct citations.
http://www.wisn.com/news/18384739/detail.html#

comment posted at the link above:
Quote:
Obamasmama [Profile] Member Jan. 3, 2011 1:01pm CST Inappropriate
I love living in a post racial country. Glad that electing a black Pres has inspired so many children. I lived in Los Angeles and experienced the Watts Riots of the 60s. I witnessed 3 proud men of color take cuts in a Jimmy Carter inspired gas line and kill a white man with a baseball bat because he objected. Then OJ Riots of the nineties. Nothing changes. Animals need to be treated like animals. It isn't a question of being racist. It is their persistent lack of humanity, civility & respect.
Video: