Banned

Default Tear down the wall!

Quote:
But, my friend, you have revealed your
Deepest fear,
I sentence you to be exposed before
Your peers.
Tear down the wall!
Some six months ago, when Willy had a mental breakdown, he announced @ CensorFront he will be stepping down as chairman of the Willy Alliance and name his successor by October. Still no announcement, but the two likely candidates now are David "DUI" Pringle (how's that leg coming along Pringle?) and Jay "Crack Pipe" Hess.

Need to work on Hess' nickname. Not really sure what Jay's been smoking in that pipe of his outside the Main Building, perhaps Jay can let us know?

The latest is David "DUI" Pringle wants to build a wall, a tall one along the property line to block the neighbors from seeing him drinking Jack Daniels and doping up. Good luck Pringle, Willy's legal fees look to be mounting for some time to come.

And it drags on....

By now, every lawyer in West Virginia is laughing his ass off at Willy and the Willy Alliance. Both Willy's misdemeanor conviction for choking my former female coworker and his suing her for allegedly stealing $1,800.00 in office equipment two years ago has reached the West Virginia state supreme court. Can't wait for a copy of October's Willy Alliance Bulletin, will like to see how Willy spins this for his fan club and his friends at the SPLC, whom Willy mails a complementary bulletin each month.

Last edited by Randolph Dilloway; November 2nd, 2017 at 02:42 PM.