Full Thread: Edgar Steele
View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2011 #2029
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Is this the way White men post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
How about using the edit and delete function yourself? I deleted one of my postings which was a duplicate. It cannot be avoided in all cases because of the posts crossing in cyberspace. The least you can do is check for a duplicate of the PREVIOUS post like you didn't do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post

If you would work on your reading comprehension, you would see that the transcripts are posted on line in PDF form. I have taken some of your remarks a bit personal in the past but it is clear that the problem is that you simply don't read the posts here before you shoot your mouth off. You do have company however. There might be some hope for you.
Whenever such arrogance causes me to ask why it is that I initially want to slap such an individual, I ask myself if I'm dealing with a peer or something else. If you're reaction is other than to ignore posts of this sort, you've been hooked into wasting your time flaming.

You'll notice there was no link to an official site with the original trial transcripts posted by Mr. Pauly. No, wait, that would be a duplicate post.

Last edited by -JC; July 25th, 2011 at 04:55 PM.