Full Thread: Edgar Steele
View Single Post
Old June 29th, 2012 #2662
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Re: Worst Case of Insanity in History.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
I thought he claimed the letters were some sort of plan to expose a dating site or mail order bride scam? In any case, even if it was his bit on the side, I doubt he was the first person to be indiscreet in his communication with her and I doubt he'll be the last.
You have just proved another instance of his insanity. He thinks that someone will believe that he was investigating a so called Ukrainian bride scam. Read the letter. No investigator would ever write a letter like that. This is a letter from a love struck teenage boy sent from a jail cell. An investigator would only target money grubbing Ukrainian women who speak English and were targeting American men. He is chasing a fair damsel as you would understand it.

You forget that Steele wrote 14,000 emails to Ukrainian women over a 100 day period. This count was for women to whom he had written AT LEAST 100 emails. This was one every four minutes of a 10 hour day. No wonder that he claimed to be too sick to feed the horses. He didn't have time to feed them. No investigator would so fragment his efforts. If you can't crack a bride scam case in 1,000 emails, you don't know what you are doing. Steele was OBSESSED with Ukrainian women.

We now have only covered three of about 30 insanity proofs that I have come up with.