View Single Post
Old August 30th, 2011 #4
derjude hater

Default anyone reading this

Seriously. I don'y give a crap about any jews, niggers, and especially dirty mexicans!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not here just to spew crap about much, much , much lesser races but why is it a crime if i walk down the street with a dixie flag on my shirt or a klan member on it , niggers walk around with malcolm x and black panthers on them, just because ya'll party ,members didn't have the balls,brains, iniative , civilization to pull anything worthwhile poff for your race don't hate us for doing so, i mean if you hate whitey why do you speak english,why does your money have a whiote guy on it, and why are you alwyas complaing about the white man and how he did you wrong aND WHAT HE STOLE FROM YOU, IF YOU WERE OR HAD A WORTHWHILE CIVILIZATION YOU WOULD STILL HAVE SOMETHHING LEFT OF IT! but you don;'t that's why u live like a wannabe whiteman and hate us for it cause your sad,pathetic dirty mexican,niggerish,sheeny jew ways were going nowhere and you've jumped on to the white way like a good tick or leach would do,, BRAVO to you, but i'm a white man that will knock yourt fucking kike ass out, skinny nigger ass out or mexican wannabe tony montana ass out, that';s why you travel in packs,(mexicans). snitch to the cops (niggers) and use the law like a slimy fucking coward of a race(kikes). instead of facing a whiteman like a whiteman would do! niggers couldn't free themselves the whiteman had to do it,, kikes couldn't get their land the white man gad to give it to them, dirty mexicans couldn't survive inb their own hovel they bulit for themselves so our one planetary government iniative of a government let ya'll in tpo dirty up our civilization, max out the welfare system and hopefully make us all dependent on the gvmnt for ever and bring dowbn the hard working middle class whites!!!!! the niggers and mexicans aren't taking over shit but the welfare offices and mcdonalds jobs. and the slimy ass jews try and have been oozing their ways into our law system, aclu and civil court system since the 60's they didn't do it to help out the niggers they did it so when in liker every other country they've assimilated to eventually they get their upcomings they;ve infiltrated our legal system so we can't do it tio them here and while the beaners and niggers get their mnthly checks and free healthj care real americans(WHITE PEOPLE WHO ARE BORN HERE!!!) HAVE TO PAY FOR IT ALL AND WE'RE NOT SITTING Aroung getting monthly checks raising tar babies and browbn rats cause that's not in our racial purity to live like that!!! that's why these stanking peopkle all had to leave their oiwn countries cause that's all the garbage they ruined their countries with and like the mighty cockroach now they are all here to feed off the brains, hard work, and means of the WHITE MAN!!! the french really got us when they gave us that ''statue of libert'' ''give us your poor your weak your huddled mAsses'' why would we want them we camew here to this country to conquer and build and thrive things the white man does we don't need what we left over in europe! kikes/niggers and jews, and now we got these lazy ass stankin' south of the border ''taco niggers'' you wopuldn't think that a race of men such as mexicans with cocks so small could breed so fast but they're women are just as stupid and nasty as them!!!!!!!!!!!!! so in closinfg these are not just hate spheels they are the truth as most white men see them and need to be addressed!!!!!!!!!!!!!THANK YOU!!!