View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2008 #27
William Burcker
Itz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex Talionis View Post
Alex, any chance of another radio Istina in the near future? I just can't get into the "Ow, my balls!" type of programming television has on tap as an alternative.
The next one should be "bone marrow serious", I'm sure. Well, they all are, but this one particularly because of all the positive support that Dr. MacDonald has been receiving. With this and the rest of the stuff going on since the last show, the anticipation level is pretty high to hear Alex explicate with atomic intellectual intensity.

Reason Radio Network, although still on its "maiden voyage", is certainly fun for the whole family. No doubt. Its great for those who like a survey of current events from a White Nationalist perspective. But, seriously, who is going to deny that Alex IS the WN perspective...the pure beating heart of it?

But...No pressure. The amount of time between shows is not important. Whenever a Radio Istina show does happen, we know it will be hard hitting.