View Single Post
Old October 1st, 2005 #42
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Will
Since I know that special orders don't upset you, a check for $64 will be in the mail to you Monday for 400 TAAs #3. Send me 50 and 350 to Alex for distribution in Kirksville by him and whomever else signs on to help him get them out. Thanks to the ADL and their shabbos goy useful idiots, Kirksville will be a flashpoint of VNN activity in the coming weeks.

In line with the comments of that Florida soccer mom, a Raleigh TV newsreader once commented on some literature I and my comrades had distributed there with this: "The reason these people are so dangerous is because they come across as so reasonable and rational." No shit, Sherlock!
And those we are trying to reach respond to reasonable, rational White folks who stand up and consistently articulate what they have been feeling but never hear from newsreading media whores.
Not a problem, Will. Since you purchased bulk shipments of all 3 previous editions, I figured you'd support the 4th, as well.