View Single Post
Old February 9th, 2019 #7
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
I have never heard claims that the KKK is part of the NWO. I'm doubtful that there even really is a KKK. Go to one of their meetings and you will be with a gang of federal agents.

Not aware of them being into freemasonry. Since they don't, or at least didn't, like the Roman Catholics, I guess we can leave the Jesuits out.
Every single political and religious group on the planet, if it is any threat at all and perhaps even if not, has infiltration of some kind, you can count on that.

Their rituals are Cabbalistic in origin and quite related to Masonic ones, which are as well. Pike was a 33rd degree Mason.

What people are calling the Illuminati or NWO is really just aaaallll code for Global Jewry.

It can be called whatever one wants to call it but it's the desire to rule the world from a single seat in Jerusalem. Silly goy are helping--from Hagee to Nikki Haley to Trump to the lil lady down the road doing a refugee bake sale for her Lutheran Church--and the other side of the coin where fooling Whitey is concerned lies with people who think they are 'fighting' it (Global Jewish Supremacy) while joining what is basically a psy-op of some sort.