Full Thread: Edgar Steele
View Single Post
Old August 11th, 2011 #2147
John Liberty

Quote:
A new trial with the same doomed strategy of proving the recordings were faked will produce the same result. Another year in jail for Steele and another conviction. By ADL-Don
And you will be the ADL cheerleader all through the time frame. Ed is another political prisoner in the belly of the ZOG beast.

Since Ed was the target all along, (and not the terrorist pipebomber Fairfax) it will be hard to beat the rap in a stacked deck ZOG star chamber court system. Ed has no choice but to call the feds out on their murder-for-hire scam, he is already sitting in jail, (at least he gets to communicate now).

Quote:
They were calling me the “Million Dollar Man” in and around the local Federal courthouse because of the exceptional effort and amount of money that was being employed to ensure that I was put away “for the rest of (my) life,” as promised my wife by FBI Agent Mike Sotka, one of the two people relentlessly and ruthlessly driving my prosecution. You have to ask yourself why such resources were being expended in my prosecution if my guilt was so obvious.

You also have to ask yourself why I, a practicing trial lawyer with a spotless record, had to be held for nearly a year without bail. My family and friends pledged $1 million for bail, only to be repeatedly refused by a Federal magistrate shot through with malice and literally dripping with contempt. Held in solitary confinement for most of that year, not to mention mostly under maximum security and full lockdown, there was no way for me to communicate with others or, more importantly, actually participate in erecting my own trial defense.

Since what remained of my family’s life savings (kept on our property as silver bullion) that had not yet been stolen by Larry, the Idahun Handyman Hit Man, was confiscated by the FBI, I was left with nothing but a public defender. It is not for nothing that such lawyers are called “Public Pretenders,” believe me.

Without my many, many friends who contributed to a Legal Defense Fund, I never could have afforded to hire a private attorney or the forensic audiology experts who uncovered the proof that I had been framed. Of course, I didn’t reckon with my Federal trial judge refusing to allow them to testify.

Nor did I reckon with the fact that I would be denied confidential attorney-client communications by that prosecutor and the judge, but that is a story for another day. Ed Steele