View Single Post
Old August 12th, 2011 #40
M_Lentini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Cobb View Post
Justin asked, in post #16:

Uh, I am 59 years old, Sir; 60 in Oct. Itz a regular Jeeboo level miracle I tell you. Jeeboo was the black sambo with big earrings who ran circles round the giant stack of pancakes. My fav childhood story. Tacitus wrote about the Little Black Sambo tale a hundred years later.

Craig,

"Outis" here. At the moment I happen to be waiting for a train to Cut Bank, MT, where I have some farm work to do, but this is a far better prospect and I will likely make the journey to ND in the near future. Fuck all these twats who kakk on a black-golden opportunity like this; such bubbles are what made this failing empire an empire. And whining about Mexicans! Tough. Try having a cerveza or two with them, they're not nearly the worst guys to work with. This appears to be a solid opportunity and I don't know what others here are doing, but I've nothing great going on and need $18.50 / hr to achieve my life plans.

I'll be the one in the pup tent. If anyone else here decides to do this, take Bailey's gear recommendation for gospel truth: you will need the camelbak, Wellies and goggles. You'll look like a desert astronaut but you will be better off than the rest. Also invest in a top of the range down coat from Cabela's or the like. Bear Grylls' clothing line has one for $95 and is rated to some inhuman temperature. Ugh, I fucking hate cold weather.

I advise everyone who senses a spark of interest in their gut to nurse that into a little flame, for this will be one of those rushes you will read about at the Economist or wherever years from now, when it's all been picked clean, and kick yourself for not making the leap.

It's easy to make glib comments. Fact is we're not all tenured eggheads like the literati at OccidentalObserver. Many of us are those "permanently out of the workforce" who still have to find a means to survive. I'm tired of all the elite posturing of well-to-do WNs. Yea, we're the underclass, so while the Most High Arbiters of Racial Hygiene are busy figuring out into which hole they'd like us to crawl to not further pollute their good bourgeois graces, real out of work white dudes ought to pick up and take a chance like our "ancestors" — you know, the hard-bitten proles Jack London wrote about after he went mining in the Klondike — not the "inventors and discoverers of this & that".