View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2013 #4
Joe_Smith

Ayn Rand? Von Mises? Chicago [Bar Mitzvah] Boys? Milton Friedman? What a shock that libertarians, who believe pocket book trumps race, culture and art, take so much inspiration from these kikes. I don't even know where to start when describing what a despicable jewish demon Ayn Rand was (her writings don't leave much to the imagination regarding this), and the Austrian school gets it right once in a millenium, but not much else.

Both planned economies and free enterprise work, but only when used correctly. I despise the USSR as a Jewish shithole, but it's rapid industrialization under Stalin was a marvel to behold (I say this objectively, as rapid Soviet industrialization is one of the main reasons the good guys lost the war!). Hell, North Koreans even have been noted to enjoy a higher standard of living and equal GDP to South Korea until around the 1980's. Cuba is like 75% nigger, with an average iq of 85, and yet the white planners up top are able to provide the best standard of living/quality of life a majority negro nation can possibly have.

The general objective observation from history is that planned economies are good for developing heavy industries, while poor in terms of light industry. Fascism combines the best of both words. While I can understand the concern about central officials planning economies, I don't understand how its any different than some big companies banding together to form monopolies that plan the economy while crushing competition. At least in a NS society, the people planning the economy will without a doubt have more altruistic intentions than some guy whose just out to make money.