Full Thread: #1 Christianity Thread
View Single Post
Old September 7th, 2017 #1151
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
Hi Emily. One of the benefits of a seminary education was that we studied about "quelle" (source) and Formgeschichte (form criticism).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Form_criticism

Even the stalwart British educated theologians in my small seminary said that the book of Isiah may have had three authors and the mention of Cyrus could have been written after the fact.

The "quelle" is discussed in the link below:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q_source
Richard Carrier discusses Isaiah extensively. He also discusses Acts, here is a great vid on the fraud of the book of Acts:

Quote:
I believe in Jesus as my personal savior. And, you know I'm an "old line Christian." I'd be handy in a SHTF scenario (which I hope doesn't come) since I can fire three inch groups at 100 yards with no scope and the same at 500 yards with a scope.
Great on the shootin', but the one skill has nothing to do with the other, lol.

Quote:
I'm not one who says all men are my brothers and all women are my sisters.
Yes, me neither.

Quote:
I do say that All White Men And All White Women are my Brothers And Sisters In Our White Race, atheists and agnostics and White folk religion followers, etc., are in that set.

Izntreal is not a "country" I like. Far from it.

And, the jooz are just as slimy as they could be.
Their cult gave you your faith. Not sure how far to go here, but the info already in the thread would take time to be disputed/debated should one want to do so.

For instance, you cite the probs with Isaiah, but don't state why Jesus is your savior, and why the true origins and verbiage in the Gospels don't rid you of said faith.

Quote:
I like the interaction with Christians like those of the "Deep South," and there are lots of them who think like me.

14/88

Erik
Well, not so much, Erik, at least not in my experience--but I was in a megadome area.

It wouldn't matter how nicely the more educated Christians could interact if their narrative is false, and bad for Whites.

As a Doctor, you have to know the errors of Genesis--you know about life and bacteria and prob had to take earth science and learn that creation was not placed here in a 'fixed' fashion.

Would like to hear the defense for all the errors, and most especially the Gospels, where Jesus goes from someone they never met to someone they knew...and all that danged forgery.

I get the Jesus thing, I used to think anyone who didn't like Jesus needed to be walked away from real quickly.

But I was a kid and knew nothing. Was taught none of this re science--now I know why my Seminary educated educators focused on exoskeletons of bugs to the exclusion of nearly everything else. They didn't want to get into the first five extinctions and tell us on which occasion Adam and Eve appeared.

The entire way they hold people with intelligence is 'feeling' based. Fear of not having something/losing something that is a big comfort.

And people who are Christians make life better for each other, they network and teamwork--to declare yourself out of the tribe means you lose those goodies.
A livelihood is what would be compromised in many instances, and that's a pretty big goodie.