View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2017 #123
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default 300 lb pervert, most likely

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldfingerSRB View Post
I politely asked you via private messages why you started to attack me here
No, you instructed that I write you 'privately only' and not on the thread, Lmao.

Quote:
, as I had not had a goal to go into odds with our Russian brothers neither with other Europeans.

You have insulted your 'Russian brothers' repeatedly, down to calling them 'dumb', and anyone can read it.

Quote:
I'm not aware who was your "Marin" ("Marlin") here
Well, dumb-dumb, his name is MARIN. You don't know him? He wrote for several pages. You're officially the worst ever at interwebs bs.

Quote:
and I'm not looking for a milf in this site for sure. Thus, rest in peace.
...Wait for it...sex comments! Um, yeah, that's not 'trollish' at all.

Your sex 'milf' comment says it all. You came at me in a PM, not I you.

I addressed the Stalin commentary and asked some folks their opinion on Lenin, and engaged Marlin re Chavez vs. Maduros. Ironguard brought up the Holodomor.

You have a complex that you run this site or something. People can engage wherever they want.

I believe you and Moroz are trolls, period. A longtime member PMed me and he called you out in the wayback. If you're not, your behavior would be different.

As I said: I'll write wherever I like, you are not required to be Russian to write in this thread, just as you don't have to be 'Creator' to write in that thread, etc. You are not 'gatekeeper', and nobody wants to fuck you, Goldnigger. The fact that you made that type of comment give more credence to 'troll' theory.

And RIP yourself. I'm very much alive.

Quote:
I never intended to insult Alex Him, because he is our Russian brother and I share his views.
So 'dumb' was a compliment. Uh-huh.

Quote:
My only opponent was pro-ustasa SF member Fico, who hates and insults Serbs in this site.
No, several who combatted you, you've insulted. Serbian called you out, and several on here are not fans of Stalin.

And plenty besides me have called you out on your bullshit, both here and on the Russian thread, but I don't read that one as I was interested in the Stalin topic.

Once again: I'll write where I like, keep your dick-related comments to yourself, and 'RIP' is something one should not be writing in a flippant, undefined context like that. Dumb.

If you and Moroz weren't a tag-team, then you should have no problem stopping your filth commentary toward me and moving right along.

I really liked the back and forth with Marlin re Chavez, Maduros, etc. and would like to see comments on Lenin vs. Stalin if someone is so inclined, as I said way back there. You don't hold 'command' of the thread just as soon as you don't like what someone says--anyone can write where they like.

Buh bye fer now.

Last edited by Emily Henderson; July 17th, 2017 at 10:33 AM.