View Single Post
Old October 3rd, 2017 #52
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Talking Last Free Bible Lesson, I will charge thereafter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolf View Post
Jews are matriarchal, while the Christian spirit is patriarchal, so Jews would naturally oppose science that confirms the patriarchal spirit exists.
Christians sprang forth from Matriarchal Jewry, muh dear.

SHOW THE SCIENCE. For. Any. Soul.

....you can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolf View Post
Where does it talk in the New Testament about the soul? Mainstream Christianity is loaded with nonsense, so try to focus on the actual text.
OMfG:

New Testament, Jesus talkin' bout 'soul':

Matthew 16:6
"What good will it be for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul? Or what can anyone give in exchange for their soul?"

Matthew 22:37
"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind."

Countless others, I'm the only one presenting evidence, so I'll stop there. Do you even own a Bible?

Do you read Barker, Carrier, Lane Craig, or Doherty?

I read both Christian Apologetic Scholars who advocate for Jesus, and Atheist Historians and Scholars who advocate that no historical Jesus likely existed.

Reading seems to be something you aren't willing to do, nor prove up your case....so why keep posting nonsense?

In a trial, you would be kicked out at the Preliminary stage.

If you don't present tangible stuff that can be examined and debated, then I should do what Carrier rightly does, he stops engaging such people.

Ball is in your court---I don't want to hear what you fancy Jews are up to---prove why what you are asserting is correct, and why it would upset a Jew, or eternally hold yer peas, please.

Last edited by Emily Henderson; October 3rd, 2017 at 08:07 PM. Reason: forgot to put proper quotation marks around the direct bebus quotes!