Full Thread: Some Observations
View Single Post
Old March 9th, 2018 #3
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post
You're right about the metrosexual style of dress and grooming of some young men. I personally can't stand it. In fact, I don't even like earrings on men, although that started a long time ago. When I was a kid, a man wouldn't get caught dead wearing earrings.

But as far as not moving out of their parents house, that is often economically motivated. A lot of young White men simply can't find jobs. The system is rigged against them. We shouldn't blame them for that.

As far as not wanting to do hard jobs, that may be true of some, but those types of jobs have largely been taken over by non-Whites. In some cases you may need to speak Spanish to get the job, and, if you're White, they still won't hire you.
Yep. Down here in Floriduh, especially Southwest Florida, it's almost impossible for a single person to live on their own. Housing and rent just keep going up and up. Unless you're making over 50k a year, forget about it and most jobs around here even with a college degree pay way less than this. Even 30k a year hard to find around here. Nurses, doctors, lawyers and such are the ones who make money around here and even then nurses are paid crap around here compared to other states. Hell they can't even find blue niggers down here because the pay is a joke.

Skilled trades down here pay joke wages as well. Hell an apartment around here will cost over 900 a month in a crappy one.

Most of the skilled trade jobs down here have been taken over by the spics.

Right to Work for less.