Full Thread: White Sharia
View Single Post
Old July 18th, 2017 #143
LindaLou

First of all white women do not need to be brought back into control by white men. Do you really think that is the reason white women are degenerate today? White men and women need to work together. Just because men are stronger and have a penis doesn't mean that men need to get women under control. Control of what? Being feminine? lol Really....Seriously....Do you think the Viking women were feminine when they fought in battles alongside the men on the battlefield and were also buried with them? As a woman myself I ask you to define "Being Feminine." Do I have to wear a head scarf and look like an under-cover Muslim and wear dresses and not dress like a freak to be feminine? lol When I worked for Dr. Pierce I remember him saying all the time: "Men and women need to work together in our cause." He also hated white people acting primitive. Some of the things I have read here sound primitive and I might say somewhat "Jewy" sounds like things a jew would say really.....I certainly understand the frustration of white men by the way our women act now days however, I have to say some of the things I have read here are the very reason some white women act and behave the way they do. I do not believe this white sharia idea is going to take flight no time soon nor ever should be entertained mentally as a future idea. lol Just know that I'm not against you guys because after all you are white men. Just come up with a better plan that is intelligent and that works that we can all live with and support....lol