Randolph Dilloway
Banned

August 30, 2013

Quote:
So who was the snitch to the splc?

http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2013/0...ew-hate-forum/
Read the article?

Quote:
Cobb has received nothing but positive support on White Nations. That is especially true about its founder “Fred O’Malley,” with whom he is clearly close, based on an interview with Cobb by the SPLC.
The date of this thread was around the time I moved from Tennessee to Louisiana to go to work for A1A Construction, owned by Stan Diggs.

Layoffs were coming. Saw a post by Fred O'Malley telling his forum that he's been really busy laying tiles and its hard to find good help.

Called up Will Williams and asked him what he knew about Fred O'Malley. Will told me he's alright.

When I first met Stan Diggs, I told him I didn't want to be involved in anything to do with the movement.

Stan did not mention at first how involved he really was in all this. Then it was just about all he talked about.

SPLC article mentions they tried to contact Stan Diggs.

Yes, I heard all about that. His wife wanted him to drop the whole thing, and I wasn't interested, but by the end of August when I first moved to Houma, LA, Stan was completely obsessed with the whole thing.

While I and another employee of A1A Construction worked all day, Stan stayed home to play on his forum.

Two months later, Stan closed down his business, and I was out of a job.

Last edited by Randolph Dilloway; February 25th, 2018 at 06:15 AM.