Full Thread: Autism
View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2017 #10
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
The lack of morals jews have with regards to business, and even every day life have thoroughly corrupted White societies around the world. Guilt (being a jew) based on actions alone has never been realistic. Even if we get rid of every jew, some of their poison will still linger around in the society if that problem isn't also addressed. And that's the justification for why morality needs to be set into law.

It used to be as rare as 1 in 200 or more. And now they're claiming it's as common as 1 in 50 in some areas. That hints to the issue being environmental. Some medical doctors have stated they believe it's related to vaccines.

Evidence supporting it:

http://www.naturalnews.com/027178_autism_vaccines.html

I say if it's not thimerosal (mercury), then it's probably some other poison. They've known for a long time that mercury is extremely toxic to humans, yet have been putting this substance into vaccines even after knowing that. So I think my cynicism here is perfectly justified.

There is no reason to not err on the side of discretion and at least delay getting your kids vaccinated as long as possible. Because an infant's immune system is considerably more vulnerable to the adverse effects of these toxins, than lets say a 3-4 year old. You can't even get your kid enrolled in school unless they've been vaccinated. Not every parent can home school their kids, unfortunately. But they can still delay these vaccinations as long as possible. Just keep your kids away from beaners and other non-Whites.

I think it's fucking bullshit that they're forcing vaccinations for diseases that have for the most part been eliminated in developed countries. Instead of injecting our children with poison, we should be isolating ourselves from areas that have these diseases.

I've never taken a flu shot, and never will. I had the flu about a month ago, and it was just a slightly worse cold, honestly. Within 5 days of over the counter stuff, I was back to 100%.
I agree with most all of what you said, sans a couple points.

The thimerosal is one prob-you're right there are others. There are a cocktail of chemicals in these vaccines.
Examples include FORMALDEHYDE and ALUMINUM.

I'm allergic to egg and won't take a flu shot, either. It's based in egg- but worse, there is a neurological disorder that affects ability to walk in some people following a flu shot, and while it's rare, it happens more often than one would think.

But what you said about disease is not quite true-vaccines DID eradicate diseases like polio and rubella. But that's changing, due to people refusing shots. Some of them are coming back, like measles.
Measles are dangerous-a pregnant woman who doesn't even get sick, but is exposed, can have a deaf-blind child due to exposure.

Lots of children were made retarded by rubella in the past, and blind and deaf from measles.

So what to do-we need protection from disease, but can't trust the industry that's supposed to have National Health as their main interest.

What we need is big bucks out and ethics in, and (((pharma companies))) accountable for their damage.
That means we don't let (((them))) run the 'studies' on whether these vaccines have caused injury and death.
Just like Comey wouldn't call Hillary out on her improprieties, neither will people with millions to lose on vaccines.

We need each child dealt with individually-if they can't handle having a live virus entered into their immune system, stop the shots immediately.

Never give a sick child shots-this actually happens more often than you think.

Individual dosing-don't combine MMR into one shot, loading the kid with mercury because you needed it to preserve a combo vaccine. (The primary reason for thimerosal is to save big Pharma money, combining three shots into one).

And that would at least be a start.

Last edited by Emily Henderson; February 15th, 2017 at 03:25 PM.