View Single Post
Old September 12th, 2012 #23
White Winger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander M. View Post
Heed my words. Now that the queer agenda has been pushed on the masses and accepted,the next phase will be pedophilia and after that beastiality. What a sick fuckin' society the jews have led us into.

"....the next phase will be pedophilia,and after that bestiality"

And after that, necrophilia.

"It would not surprise me in years to come that Jerry Sandusky has a memorial built to honor his name. " 'The man that fought for his rights and every other man to have the same rights to molest boys' "

I'm expecting it within the next 10-20 years; I'm expecting NAMBLA to become mainstream,ads on TV, everything.

Shit,I'm expecting TV series about pedophiles - where,of course, they're the Good Guys and Righteous, and people like US are the Villains,and Wrong, portrayed in every smug,slanderous,nasty, ugly, one-dimensional,way possible,as on shows such as Curb Your Enthusiasm,and The Newsroom .
Or,where Our ilk turn out to be secretly,hypocritically doing many of the same vices as the Good Guys, as on Weeds ,and many other series on HBO or Showtime,which would be the perfect places to have such shows;shows that are praised as "brilliant","dark-humored","satirical" and "edgy", and other Leftist Media Doublespeak for subversive and poisonous to everything White.

Hell, the way that ABC Family Channel is going, they'll come up with it first.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

PRO-WHITE CHIC NOW!!!!
PRO-WHITE RENAISSANCE NOW!!!!

Last edited by White Winger; September 15th, 2012 at 10:12 AM.