View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2017 #6
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Paddock did appear to be a hedonistic asshole, mean to his muddy GF and out of control with his habitual gambling.

But he shot people who were not all poor---they were all White and let's face it, people associate White and Country Music with Trump and Repubs.

ISIS claimed him, and they've not falsely claimed someone before. They gave him a special name in Arabic.

Yet they've not offered proof of how he is connected.

There is something they know that we don't, and we may never know. But it wasn't exactly a class war thing.

Poor lefty Whites have a hate problem as well, blaming people who have surpassed them economically for things simply because they are jealous. We have a sense of entitlement culture in combo with people who are out of control with their pleasure seeking, they don't think they should have to work for things, it should be 'easier'.

Of course that's not to negate the ridiculous cost of college, the jobs that disappeared to third worlders that Whites would've gladly done, and so on, that comes from the top and their greed.

Whoever this dude was connected with may be the real issue, more than the man himself. He trained with these weapons---with whom, and for what? That's key here.
Great analysis. I would add that Las Vegas is also associated with Trump. This is a case of an hedonistic egotistical narcissist who thinks he is intellectually and morally superior to everyone else (which is the quintessential psychological profile of a liberal). He did this because he felt everyone associated with country music was a 'Trumptard' and deserved death. He was also nearing the end of his life, judging from his reported drinking and other hedonistic behavior, and probably blamed everyone else that he was not famous on top of being rich. He thought he deserved to be a rock star or movie star I am sure.

He was surely a surly bloviating and opinionated prick who thought he knew everything and mocked anyone beneath him. I will say he was a perfect Demoncrat.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.