Full Thread: Kevin Harpham
View Single Post
Old March 11th, 2011 #50
JimInCO
Meinungsverbrecher

Default This doesn't make sense

I don't know Joe Snuffy off of the forum, and can't recall any interaction I've had with him online, but he was certainly NOT one of the VNNF users on my mental list of people that might do something boneheaded like this.

I see only two possibilities here -

1) He is guilty of what he is accused of doing and wanted to get caught.
2) He was framed.

Some random thoughts:

a) If he did plant the bomb, why on earth would he leave the t-shirts behind? If they were used as a disguise (changing shirts on the way), why choose shirts that would lead back to the high school which he attended? Come on. This is either a case of JS wanting to get caught, or someone else being sure that the investigation eventually pointed to JS.

b) If he did plant the bomb, why would he plant it so far ahead of the starting time of the parade? If the bag wasn't discovered, it surely would have been stolen by some nigger passerby.

c) If he did plant the bomb, and it used a car-alarm type firing device as claimed, he would have needed to be within maybe 50-100 yards of the device. Why not detonate it when it was apparent that it was discovered?

d) If he did plant the bomb, why would he leave it covered with some nice, convenient genetic material?

e) The DNA is what supposedly linked him to the bomb. Since he was never arrested, his DNA wouldn't be in the FBI database. His DNA would be in whatever military DNA database exists, but IIRC these two databases are NOT supposed to be linked.

f) Supposedly Chain was living with JS. The ADL/SPLC/FBI etc would have known this, as it was no secret that JS offered Chain a place to stay. What a great chance for someone to kill two birds with one stone.

['JimInCO' downthread admits he has no evidence to back his assertion that Chain "moved in with Joe Snuffy..." Asked why he said "supposedly," which must be allusion to someone else making the claim, JimInCO had no response, and left the forum. Was he trying to plant the idea? It must be assumed so, at this point. 'JimInCO is now on permanent moderation, as his actions suggest he is an anti. --A.L.]

g) The supposed addition of rat poison to the device is a convenient link to Palestinian 'terrorists', who the jews claim have adopted the idea in their suicide bombings.

h) Where in the hell is Chain? He seems to be MIA since at least this past Tuesday.
who do not adequately realize the irritations they inflict."
- H.G. Wells (November 11, 1933)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Alex Linder; March 11th, 2011 at 11:31 PM.