Full Thread: Kevin Harpham
View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2011 #101
Craig Cobb
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimInCO View Post
I've enjoyed hours and hours of listening to Chain, mainly on Goyfire programs, and he's clearly a very bright guy. But with those recent videos, he's been dancing closer and closer to the line in an almost Hal-esque fashion. Between the ammo belt, holding a handful of .45 rounds, and the pistol carefully staged in the background, all the while making prank phone calls to the FBI and various congress-critters, it was almost like he was trying to provoke a reaction. I hope he didn't get it.
But with those recent videos, he's been dancing closer and closer to the line in an almost Hal-esque fashion. Between the ammo belt, holding a handful of .45 rounds, and the pistol carefully staged in the background, all the while making prank phone calls to the FBI and various congress-critters..
==============================
"Glad" to have such loyal vid fans, JimInCo. But it seems you have your imagery mixed up.

The "prank" call to the FBI was to report a couple of dozen twittering threateners to the life of Sarah Palin, six or nine of whom had explicitly solicited the kill. Isn't that what dykess Walmart Janet Napolitano and mulatto Obama wanted? No weapon was displayed by me, nor did I have one on me. Where is my certificate of commendation with accompanying public ceremony from Abe Foxman Mossad personal good pal, Robert Mueller? Gee, i never read about FBIADL saying boo to any of the potential killers. I searched the news assiduously. Just zilch.

The .50 cal vid (still legal, sorry Charlie JimInCo) was a satirical, humorous
joke about protecting America from a potential invasion by 600,000 ethnic Chinese and their 500,000 East Indian helpers across the Bellingham bridge. It must be a fuckin bummer for the FBI that satire is still legal, eh? I also read from a 1990's ADL publication that claimed whites were having a paranoid fantasy that the Rothschilds own the Federal Reserve. Uh, yeah. Right. i guess that psycho pipe dream has reached nightmarish jew-Kafkaesque proportions in March 2011. QE3 auction shilling, here we come!