View Single Post
Old March 17th, 2017 #31
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dothead View Post
Thank you. If you enjoyed my previous comment, please give a thumbs-up. I only get "thumbs downs" over here. Even the criminal-minded have feelings.
Nah. I don't like to use my opposable digits on just anyone. Mah thumbs r tired.

Quote:
You think I'd show this side of me in real life? Nah. That's what date rapes are for. You gotta surprise her, and then leave her no other options. Textbook. Simple.
Satire is a slippery slope, dumbass. You're accountable for your words. Might wanna lay off the 'I likes rape' talk.

Quote:
Well, sweetheart. I don't think American women are allowed to "carry" abroad. Lots of vulnerable places in the world. It ain't easy being a woman anywhere.
You likely know from personal experience, but your ventures into cross-dressing are not interesting to 'the normals.'

Don't call me sweetheart.

Wise Whiteys don't visit your shitholes. I'll bet you don't get caught popping your yapper off like that to a man in person very often. He'd remove the dot from your head and whup you with it.

Nor a Southern White gal, who would be happy to treat you to some Southern Hospitality.
Even our littlest women, "Sweetheart":

Attachment 9913

Quote:
I haven't so far. Will let you know when I do it.

So, are you planning to come down to say, Bangkok? For a vacation? Maybe Mauritius? I'll pay for your one way ticket. Seriously.

As I said, I treat White women like "sweet angels" and Indian women as dirty sluts. A classic case of Madonna-Whore complex. You have nothing to fear of me. I won't hurt ya.
Nah, I'm good right here, thanks.

A homeless man once said 'C'mere I won't hurt ya' to me but I didn't take him up on it, either.

Quote:
That's not nice. We both know you used Google Translate. Why not try something more original?

I'm sorry-I didn't think I had to go to Gaelic school to insult an a-hole with a bad case of rape on the brain.

Top o the mornin' to ya, buh-bye.

Last edited by Emily Henderson; March 23rd, 2017 at 12:15 PM.