View Single Post
Old August 1st, 2008 #19
ohgolly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Parker View Post
Kevin MacDonald also finds that it is the Ashkenazi Jews, the ones from Western Christian nations, who have the trait of aggression, which they turn against the majority culture. The Sephardic Jews from Muslim lands generally go about their business, crooked though it may be, but don't destroy the rest of society. So Ahmadinejad isn't just playing politics: Iran has no problem with Iranian Jews, their problem is with Zionists in the West. But my question is, why has Islam done a better job of managing its Jews than Christianity has?
Much as I appreciate MacDonald's work, I think this might just be another attempt to leave himself an out - that his problem isn't with Jews but with those who aren't really Jews any more. Much the same line, minus the "prophesy", that the fundies use. I think it's more of a Jewish Bell Curve thing. Those who are the best at being Jews, the most dangerous to non-Jews, migrated to Europe and have behaved most Jewily. The difference between the two alleged types is exaggerated, in my opinion, which is why I like to bring up ancient Egypt. I'm sure that the Jews of that day hated whatever religion the Egyptians followed but probably not as much as they relished doing what Jews do.